Monday, September 27, 2010

Wonderland?

Why would Disney ever think of making another Alice in Wonderland? I mean every little kid had seen the original one, so what’s the point of making a new one? Well turns out it's not the same… at all. In fact I doubt any kid would understand it and it's not a very happy fairytale anymore. First of all the movie is made with real people not animated characters, second the wonderland we saw as kids is gone, destroyed by some evil queen. And remember the mad hatter? How he was slightly crazy? Well now he’s completely lost it! And it's a little confusing. Oh and the reason Alice is back isn’t to drink tea with the hatter or to play with the smiling cat, nope, she back to kill a monster! So yeah this is a very different movie from the one that was made 60 years ago (I had no idea it was THAT old!). This new movie has a grim feeling to it, and I didn’t like it very much. Maybe it's because I was expecting a cute and happy movie or maybe I’m attached to the old one. Anyhow I would still recommend people to go and try it out, but if you don’t like it don’t blame me! And now as the mad hatter would say “When that day comes I shall futterwacken... vigorously.”

Check for more posts soon!  

1 comment:

  1. 嘿催化劑,非常酷博客。我還沒有讀過,但它看起來很酷。不管怎麼說,保持涼爽的職位。

    ReplyDelete