Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring Snow

http://www.outdoor-weblog.com/50226711/vail_ski_resorts_delay_opening.php
It seems as if Spring Break was a long time ago, but I never had time to write a post about it. But now I finally had time since it’s the weekend before dead week so we don’t have too much homework. Well, in Spring Break I went to Vail, Colorado to ski. I went to ski school since it was only the second time I ski. I had a lot more fun than I thought I would. The group I was put on changed on a daily basis but I always had the same instructor who was very funny. I think I can say I learned a lot in the 5 days I went to class; I started out in as a level 3 skier and ended in as a level 5 so I was pretty proud. One of the most memorable moments, and probably the funniest too, was when I wiped out (which is what my instructor said when we fell or crashed into trees), in my case I had crashed into a tree. In my defense it was my first day skiing after around 3 years. It must have been quite a scene but in the end I was fine and I only had one more incident with a tree but it wasn’t too bad. I hope to go to skiing more often from now on because I had a lot of fun in Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment