Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Are You Now?

A few days ago I was sent a link to something quite interesting and I thought I should write about it. Apparently there is a new zodiac sign! This happens because of the Earth’s rotation and the alignment of the stars. So now a 13th sign has been added. This new sign is called Ophiuchus and if you were born between Nov. 29th and Dec 17th then that should be your sign. The addition of this new astrological sign messed with the dates of all the other signs too so people that were Capricorn are all of a sudden Sagittarius. These are the new dates:
http://goo.gl/6uEzt 
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 2

Personally liked mine, I was Aquarius and my new one, Capricorn, isn’t me at all. So I plan on keeping my old zodiac sign as do many people I’ve talked to. If you also like the sign you have well, I’ve read in some places that these new horoscopes should only be applied to the people born after 2009. So unless there is a two year old reading this blog don’t worry about your star sign changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment